0 of 3 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
OPTI Progress Control is a tool for operators to measure their working time and production control.CorrectIncorrect
Some of the signals for the OPTI progress control include:
– Processing, the harvester head/grapple and crane are active
– Terrrain travel, The harvester head/grapple and crane are not active but the transmission is.
– Down Time, The machine is standing still, and the harvester head/grapple, crane or transmission are not sending any pulses
– Calendar Time, All time available for working from the start of work areas to the end of work. In addition to the total time, this covers idle timeCorrectIncorrect
Some of the signals for the OPTI progress control come from:
– Total time, All time spent on working, ex. one or more shifts. The total time covers work time and meal breaks.
– Work time, This includes efficient time and down time, ex. all time spent on working, apart from meal breaks.
– Efficient time G15(productive work time): Time spent on productive work, including all short down times(less than 15 min by default)
– Short down time (< 15), All breaks shorter than the down time (15 min by default) while working - Down Time, Time during which the system does not receive pulses from any module and the machine is idle(at least 15 min by default) - Lost Time, The time during which nothing has been done with/ for the machine.CorrectIncorrect